Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quitting drinking

So I decided that I'm quitting drinking. Probably for the rest of my life. It really sucks, because I absolutely love drinking. But I've gotta do it for health reasons.

I'll be having a big party to cap off the sober life. I figure it gives people the chance to have one last drink with me, and hopefully wish me luck.

It's going to make it harder to have adventures being sober, but I think I'll manage.

In other news, valentine's day is coming up. It'll be the first single v-day for me in a little under 9 years. I could have a date for the evening if I pursued it, but the girl in question is boring. She's also another Whitney Houston fan, and I never trust those.

I did figure out something fun to do though. Let's call it...

The Whitney Houston Game

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody"

"I Will Always Love You"

"I Have Nothing"

"It's Not Right, But It's Ok"

Play all 4 of these songs simultaneously.

It sounds like the aural equivalent of murder.

When it gets to the middle of the song, and all 4 Whitney's are fully belting it out, I could swear they are all in one room, screaming in each other's faces. Powerful stuff. I've played The Whitney Houston Game 3 times now. I love it.

No comments: