Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stuff/Things

It's been at least 15 years since I've been in a fight. However, last night I got punched in the face by a crackhead. It was a lady crackhead, too. I'm really glad that I didn't make a big deal of it. I don't want to get arrested, or knifed, or whatever. It was just a show full of skids, so I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised.

Cory called me last night at 5 am, after he had 5 cop cars, a paddy wagon, and a helicopter chasing him. He climbed on the roof of the IGA. What a menace, that guy.

Oh, and I wrote my first song in almost a year. It's called "I Wanna Live To Be 100". Actually, it's not completely finished. It's pretty much just 3 good lines. But I'm really excited about it. Even though it's another song that ponders mortality, and I've got way too many of those.

I bought a $150 gift card for myself for futureshop. Another gift card next check, and I should have enough to buy a 360 in a month. Then I can stop having so many of these $100 drinking nights, and waste my life on some Grand Theft Auto.

We all need to aspire to something.

No comments: